In Illinois you are entitle dto much more than just payment of your medical bills when you are hurt at work.
1. You get to choose the doctor that treats you and your employers insurance company has to pay for all reasonable related and necessary treatment.
2. You cant be forced to go back to full duty work when your doctor says you can only work light duty.
3. Your employer cant force you to use vacation, sick or FMLA. You get paid while you cant work due to an injury that happened on the job.
4. You are entitled to a TAX FREE lump sum settlement when you have recovered.
5. IT COSTS YOU NOTHING IF THERE IS NO RECOVERY
6. I will answer all your questions!! Call and we can talk