Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker - Form I-129

The Petition for Non-Immigrant Worker (NIW) must be filed for any prospective "H" series Visa applicants. This form establishes an employer sponsor in the US, and must be filed by that employer. To ensure a timely process, make sure the form is filled out completely, and all fees and any required documents are included when sending the form to your local immigration applications center.

Processing Fee: $320

Download Instructions | Download Form I-129

USCIS Information

Talk to an Immigration attorney.
We've helped 85 clients find attorneys today.
There was a problem with the submission. Please refresh the page and try again
Full Name is required
Email is required
Please enter a valid Email
Phone Number is required
Please enter a valid Phone Number
Zip Code is required
Please add a valid Zip Code
Please enter a valid Case Description
Description is required

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you