- Suffering from a Slip and Fall Injury? Your Actions Matter
- Mesothelioma and Asbestos Related Lung Cancer Litigation
- Exculpatory Clauses in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- How are medical and other expenses paid for while my personal injury claim/lawsuit is pending?
- Personal Injury Terms: What it All Means
Personal Injury Bad Faith Law
Talk to a Lawyer
Enter Your Zip Code to Connect with a Lawyer Serving Your Area
Many of our clients ask "why do I need an attorney?" I know exactly why they ask this question, because all of us believe that we can accomplish the same results if we work hard enough and put enough time into it. Furthermore, when people discover that the Defendant's insurance policy limits are only $100,000.00, $50,000.00 or even worse $25,000.00 they wonder if there is even enough money to pay their medical bills.
Believe it or not, this is the most important time to contact a lawyer. A skilled attorney will be able to craft and guide your case and make the insurance company pay over the policy limits for failing to protect their insured. Many attorneys claim they can do this, but it is important to choose someone skilled at presenting arguments of why your damages are over the limits and who understands how insurance companies operate.
Insurance companies make money by not paying, it is important to get an attorney who will do everything in their power to make you whole and get the maximum recovery possible.