The Law Office of Jessica Kunevicius, LLC
A small boutique client-oriented law firm committed to providing quality, cost effective representation in the areas of Immigration and Naturalization Law.
Our attorney services include:
- assistance with applications for immigrant and nonimmigrant visas
- applications for permanent residency
- applications for US citizenship
- representation of people seeking political asylum
- deportation/removal defense
- applications for alien labor certification
695 S. Colorado Boulevard
Deportation/Removal Defense-Immigration Attorney, Immigration Law Firm-Immigration and Nationality Law
- University of Colorado at Boulder
Studied Spanish & Economics at both Universidad de Chile and Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile, Santiago, Chile, 1997-1998.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University
Studied International & Comparative Law at Universidad de Guanajuato Facultad de Derecho, Guanajuato, Mexico, 2005
- Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs, Cleveland State University