Legal issues often arise when you least expect them. Soroka & Associates is a general practice firm that stays on top of legal matters and developments and our attorneys are always ready to help. The attorneys of Soroka & Associates LLC are highly experienced in many diverse fields of law and understand how most legal incidents have unpredictable affects on the lives of our clients. By not limiting our concentration to a specific area of law, our attorneys are able to understand how various legal issues overlap. The diverse experiences of our attorneys allow us to work on multiple issues for our clients and their families simultaneously.
It is important to have attorneys you can trust, who are experienced, knowledgeable, and dedicated to serving their clients. Our attorneys take the time to explain the law, how it relates to your specific case, and help you make informed decisions to keep you protected. We strive to provide a comfortable environment, and to relieve some of the stress associated with dealing with complex legal issues.
At Soroka & Associates LLC, we offer a free initial consultation to discuss the case and introduce you to the attorneys. We offer convenient payment plans and are available 24 hours a day to take your calls.
1. Divorce and Family Law ( Divorce, Dissolution, Child Support, Custody, Parenting Plans for Unwed Parents, Post Decree Modifications)
2. Criminal Defense (OVI, Arson, Assault, Burglary, Computer Crimes, DV, Kidnapping, Manslaughter, Murder, Sex Crimes, Theft, Traffic Violations, Weapon Related Crimes, White Collar Crimes)
3. Personal Injury / Auto Accidents / Truck Accidents / Workers Compensation
4. Corporate Litigation ( Asset Purchases, Buy Out Agreements, Corporate Counsel, Employee Disputes, Entity Formation, Liquor Board Representation, Mergers and Acquisition, Tax Litigation)
5. Consumer Protection
6. Civil Litgation (Discrimination, Evictions, Sexual Harrassment)