Bentz Holguin Law Firm, LLC
Many law firms help clients file for bankruptcy, but few handle it the way we do. Bankruptcy isÂ our focus and we provide an importantÂ resource forÂ those who are serious about debt relief. We Offer:
- Affordability: We offer free debt analysis andÂ consultations, so youÂ don'tÂ pay a dimeÂ to find out if bankruptcy is right for you. We also haveÂ flexible paymentÂ options, so you will not need a large down payment to start fresh.
- Attorney Access: Attorneys, not secretaries or administrative staff, answer the phones. You will work one on one an experienced lawyer every time you comeÂ forÂ an appointment.
- Focus: We handle bankruptcy only in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs, so we areÂ familiar with local bankruptcy requirements, judges and trustees.
- Convenience: With two office locationsÂ in the ChicagolandÂ area withÂ evening and weekend hours, youÂ can deal with your debt without adding to it by missing work.
Contact our offices online or call 312-450-5201 if you have any questions related to filing for bankruptcy. We are ready to help.
100 North LaSalle Street
10540 South Western Avenue, Suite 409
I started my career as a Criminal Prosecutor. After more than 25 felony and misdemeanor trials and over a thousand hours of in-court litigation experience, I began working for one of Chicagolands largest bankruptcy firms. Although working for a large bankruptcy firm provided me with exposure to literally hundreds of bankruptcy cases, I felt that an important part of the individualized client-attorney relationship was missing. Unlike many larger firms, the Bentz Law Firm believes each client deserves an attorney who has the time to listen, the compassion to understand, and the intelligence and determination to provide results. Should you become a client of Bentz Law Firm, you will not be another number.
- Bar Number: Northern District of
Indiana , 2010
- Bar Number: Norther District of
Illinois , 2009
- Bar Number: Florida Bar License
Florida , 2006
- Bar Number: Illinois Bar License
Illinois , 2008
- Stetson University
- Barry University, School of Law